NOVEL CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) UPDATE
OUR COMMITMENT TO GUEST SAFETY AND WELLBEING
LAST UPDATED 30/09/2020
ONEWORLD is first and foremost concerned with the safety and wellbeing of our guests and crew, and this is especially true during COVID-19. We are a COVID safe venue and ensure we comply with current public health orders. Please see below for our current COVID Safe protocols and FAQs.
- Reduced capacity of maximum 70 guests to comply with 4 square metre rule
- Guests temperatures checked and hand sanitiser provided before boarding
- Check-in required using QR code for all guests
- Dedicated COVID Marshall on board all event charters ensuring guests are social distancing and surfaces are sanitised throughout
- No buffet style dining or shared grazing platters
- High-touch areas throughout the vessel are sanitised on a regular basis by our designed COVID marshall
- Deep COVID-safe clean of entire yacht before and after each charter
Food and beverage:
- COVID-safe food preparation practices are adhered to
- No self-service menu options available e.g. buffet, grazing platters
- Guests must be seated when consuming alcohol
- Face masks and hand sanitiser available for all guests and crew
- Roaming beverage service to encourage social distancing and limit guests at bar
- All food and beverage staff wash their hands every 30 minutes
- Guest temperature check on arrival
- Glassware and china sterilised daily
- All cabins and guest areas deep cleaned and sanitized between guest stays
- Decorative items removed from cabins (e.g. cushions and magazines)
- High-touch areas throughout the yacht are sanitised on a regular basis
- All visitors that board Oneworld, including crew and third parties, to have their temperature taken on a daily basis and record kept for 28 days
- All crew to practice COVID-19 cleaning & sanitizing protocols and observe social distancing both at front and back of house
- Continuous training ensures protocols are adhered to 24/7
CANCELLATION POLICY – DIRECT BOOKINGS:
In consideration of the virus outbreak and in order to facilitate our guests to change or cancel their charter bookings, ONEWORLD will implement the following in additional to our standard cancellation terms:
Peace of Mind Cancellation Flexibility:
For charters occurring between today and 31st December 2020, Oneworld Charters offers increased cancellation flexibility for peace of mind. You may cancel up to 30 days prior to your event for any reason and your deposit will be refunded in full less a $500 administration fee.
Additional COVID-19 Cancellation Flexibility (Government Regulations / Public Health Orders):
In the event that, after booking your charter, government regulations are introduced that prevent you from completing your charter (for example, restrictions that prevent gatherings of your booked guest numbers), cancellations will result in the following:
Cancellations more than 72 hours prior: Oneworld Charters will refund all payments made
Cancellations less than 72 hours prior: 50% payment remains due and payable, 50% of the total charter cost is refundable
In both above scenarios, you may elect to instead receive a credit which is to be used within 12 months of the original charter date based on availability and seasonal pricing. If you would prefer to go ahead with your charter on the original date, Oneworld Charters will work with you to change the event to comply with restrictions existing at the time of charter.
All cancellations must be provided in writing to Oneworld Charters.
CANCELLATION POLICY – THIRD-PARTY AGENT BOOKINGS:
For bookings made through a third-party agent, guests will need to contact their agent/booking site and refer to their terms and conditions regarding refunds and cancellation fees.
In our ongoing commitment to care for our guests and crew, we will continue to closely monitor the rapidly developing events and we wish for everyone to stay safe and healthy in the meantime. Your support is always deeply appreciated and we are very much looking forward to welcoming you back on board ONEWORLD soon.Contact Us